Manila’s favorite bullysticks, now available in unbraided form! Same premium ingredient and great taste, just a different feel and texture for something new to chew!
The unbraided bullysticks are smoother, thinner and longer than their braided counterparts.
- Ingredients: 100% grass-fed beef pizzle
- Single-ingredient chew made without any artificial coloring, preservatives or additives
- Low in fat and sodium, bullysticks are safe for both teething puppies and senior dogs.
- Rich in protein for those muscle, brain and skin-boosting amino acids
- Long-lasting chew that helps remove tartar, reduce bacteria and freshen your pup’s breath
- The act of chewing provides mental stimulation and triggers the release of endorphins to relieve boredom, stress and anxiety
- Chewing intensity: Power
*If your preferred size is not available, please send us a message on Instagram to reserve. We will let you know once it is back in stock.
*Bullysticks can be cut in half for smaller dogs. Please indicate this in your order notes.
*No cutting for sizes 30g and below.
Note: Color, shape and size may vary from the product shown in the photos.
Our beef chews are all fully digestible. Although tough and long-lasting, they are made with pure muscle meat and do not contain any bones that can splinter or damage the teeth.
Storage: store in an airtight container for 60-90 days. Keep your treats and chews in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. You may also freeze for up to 6 months.
How to store half-eaten chews: wipe the chew or let it air dry and refrigerate/freeze in an open bag or container to prevent moisture build up. Do not mix half-eaten chews with fresh ones. Once eaten it is best to finish the chew within 7-10 days.