2-3 pieces per order, approx 80-100g
- Ingredients: 100% pork trachea rounds (top part of the windpipe)
- Thicker and harder than the pork trachea pipe
- Single-ingredient chew made without any artificial coloring, preservatives or additives
- Made of cartilage which is rich in glucosamine and chrondoitin for healthy joints
- Acts as a natural toothbrush to help remove plaque and tartar build-up
- Best for small-medium sized dogs
- Chewing intensity: Medium-Power
Note: Color, shape and size may vary from the product shown in the photos.
Storage: store in an airtight container for 60-90 days. Keep your treats and chews in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. You may also freeze for up to 6 months.
How to store half-eaten chews: wipe the chew or let it air dry and refrigerate/freeze in an open bag or container to prevent moisture build up. Do not mix half-eaten chews with fresh ones. Once eaten it is best to finish the chew within 7-10 days.