Size: approx. 14-15 inches
- Ingredients: 100% rabbit skin
- Single-ingredient chew made without any artificial coloring, preservatives or additives
- Hypoallergenic protein source for those with sensitive skin/stomachs
- Low-fat and low-calorie chew perfect for all sizes and ages
- Rabbit fur is a good source of manganese and fiber to help scrub the digestive tract and promote better nutrient absorption
- Chewing intensity: Medium
Our rabbits are sourced from a small local farm and are fed a diet of organic vegetables and fruits. They do not consume any commercial grains or feeds.
Note: Color, shape and size may vary from the product shown in the photos.
Storage: store in an airtight container for 60-90 days. Keep your treats and chews in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. You may also freeze for up to 6 months.
How to store half-eaten chews: wipe the chew or let it air dry and refrigerate/freeze in an open bag or container to prevent moisture build up. Do not mix half-eaten chews with fresh ones. Once eaten it is best to finish the chew within 7-10 days.