Rabbit Head (1) and Feet (4)
- Ingredients: 100% rabbit head with fur and ears + 4 pcs rabbit feet
- Single-ingredient chew made without any artificial coloring, preservatives or additives
- Hypoallergenic protein source for those with sensitive skin/stomachs
- Contains the brains, eyes, tongue and teeth for an added nutrient boost
- Low-fat and low-calorie chew loaded with B vitamins and minerals such as copper and magnesium that support healthy kidneys
- Provides calcium for healthy bones
- Rabbit fur is a good source of fiber to help scrub the digestive tract and promote better nutrient absorption
- Medium chew that helps keep the teeth and gums healthy
- Though they may look freaky, dogs go wild over our delicious, crunchy rabbit heads
Our rabbits are sourced from a small local farm and are fed a diet of organic vegetables and fruits. They do not consume any commercial grains or feeds.
Rabbit bones are brittle and do not splinter when chewed. Our rabbit chews are dried at low temperature over several days to give your dogs safe, healthy and delicious treats.
Note: Color, shape and size may vary from the product shown in the photos.
Storage: store in an airtight container for 60-90 days. Keep your treats and chews in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. You may also freeze for up to 6 months.
How to store half-eaten chews: wipe the chew or let it air dry and refrigerate/freeze in an open bag or container to prevent moisture build up. Do not mix half-eaten chews with fresh ones. Once eaten it is best to finish the chew within 7-10 days.