- Ingredients: 100% naturally raised duck liver, heart, and gizzard
- Duck is a great alternative for dogs who are allergic to chicken
- Easily digestible
- Excellent source of phosphorus, potassium, and cancer-fighting B vitamins. Vitamin B3 helps control sugar levels and converts proteins, fats and carbs into energy; Vitamin B6 supports the heart
- Excellent source of zinc, iron, selenium, and cancer-fighting B vitamins to boost the immune system and maintain healthy thyroid function
- Contains omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat
- Duck is a “cooling food” and has anti-inflammatory properties which can help ease allergies, arthritis, and cancer
All our treats and chews are hand-crafted from fresh and locally sourced human-grade meat. Our treats are carefully cleaned and gently dried without any preservatives, chemicals, artificial flavoring, or coloring. All our products are free from grain, gluten, wheat, soy, salt, and other fillers or additives.
Storage: keep the bag sealed and store it in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight. Treats can also be transferred to an airtight container.
Shelf-life: 30 to 60 days from purchase. Can be refrigerated/frozen for up to 90 days
While our treats are delicious and addictive, they are not a substitute for your pet’s main meal and should not exceed 10% of their main caloric intake. Always supervise while feeding.Net wt: 50g