Net Wt: 80g
- Ingredients: 100% duck feet
- Single-ingredient chew made without any artificial coloring, preservatives or additives
- Excellent source of calcium, phosphate, chrondoitin and glucosamine for bone and joint health
- Acts as a natural toothbrush to help remove plaque and tartar build-up
- Perfect alternative for those who are allergic to chicken
- Chewing intensity: Medium
Note: Color, shape and size may vary from the product shown in the photos.
Unlike beef bones, poultry bones are brittle and do not splinter when chewed. Our duck chews are dried at low temperature over several days to give your dogs safe, healthy and delicious treats.
Storage: store in an airtight container for 60-90 days. Keep your treats and chews in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. You may also freeze for up to 6 months.
How to store half-eaten chews: wipe the chew or let it air dry and refrigerate/freeze in an open bag or container to prevent moisture build up. Do not mix half-eaten chews with fresh ones. Once eaten it is best to finish the chew within 7-10 days.