- Ingredients: 100% cow ear
- Single-ingredient chew made without any artificial coloring, preservatives or additives
- Gentle on the teeth but can still help scrape away plaque and tartar
- Great low-fat and low-calorie alternative to pig’s ears
- Chewing intensity: Medium
Note: Color, shape and size may vary from the product shown in the photos.
Our beef chews are all fully digestible. Although tough and long-lasting, they are made with pure muscle meat and do not contain any bones that can splinter or damage the teeth.
Storage: store in an airtight container for 60-90 days. Keep your treats and chews in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. You may also freeze for up to 6 months.
How to store half-eaten chews: wipe the chew or let it air dry and refrigerate/freeze in an open bag or container to prevent moisture build up. Do not mix half-eaten chews with fresh ones. Once eaten it is best to finish the chew within 7-10 days.